You can use the test as many times as you like and test your awareness about people you know such as friends, colleagues or perhaps your family members.
Before I give you the test I want to mention that my acquaintance don't know I have been diagnosed as a psychopath, nor does he know that I have committed any crimes other than minor theft in my youth (because that's what I have told him).
I will also say that this test is a popularized test based on knowledge gathered by proffesionals researching and working with criminal profiling, and therefore it may not be possible to answer absolutely correct about me or others who are not criminal, nor about people who are criminals, for that matter... (yes, I do not consider myself a criminal and never did, but that's another discussion).
Let's get started with the test...
- Insecure, shy.
- Charismatic, charming.
- Secretive, unresponsive.
- Humorous, easy going.
Q: Which word best describes how this person most often presents himself?
- Street wise.
Q: Have you ever suspected or caught this person lying?
- Rarely if ever.
- Sometimes - to avoid hurting feelings.
- Often - to keep from getting in trouble.
- Habitually - often about silly things.
Q: What best describes this person's employment history?
- White collar executive.
- Manual laborer
- Middle management
Q: When dealing with people in positions of authority which best describes how the person reacts?
- Resentful of people in authority.
- Tends to suck up to authority.
- Respectful of authority.
- Afraid of authority.
Q: Which best describes this person's financial situation?
- Responsible, pays his way in life.
- Rarely holds the same job for long, lets others support him and complains of bill collectors.
- Struggling along, sometimes shows irresponsible behavior.
- Wealthy, sometimes flamboyant, rarely speaks about being over his head.
Q: When dealing with his failures such as a loss of a job, bypassed for promotion or failure in school this person reacts...
- Angrily and always blames the person who made the decision.
- Overly hard on himself and beats himself down for his failures.
- Depressed but eventually shakes it off and moves on.
- Learns from his mistakes and shows personal growtrh from the experience.
Q: When speaking about childhood memories this person appears...
- Reflective and generallyt speaks positively about his childhood.
- Avoids discussing it and seems vague if asked pointed questions.
- Remembers the good times and doesn't dwell on the bad times such as parent divorcing.
- Extremely specific with details most people would forget.
Q: Select the phrase which best describes how this person is in his intimate relationships such as marriage.
- Shows respect toward his mate.
- Seems to have the ability to share deep emotional ties with his mate.
- Seems to love his mate, but has had occassional flings.
- Has no regard or respect for his mate and has regular flings.
Q: You have observed this person...
- Directly point out a potentially unsafe situation to others.
- Observe a potentially unsafe situation, but did not say anything about it.
- Appear generally unobservant and usuallyt fails to notice unsafe situations.
- Overreacts to potentially unsafe situations demanding they be rectified immediately.
Q: Which best describes the person?
- Takes good ccare of himself by exercising and watching his diet.
- Is moderately careful about his health,m an occasional drinker.
- Drinks often and enjoys drugs such as meth and cocaine.
- Warns others against the use of alcohol and drugs.
Q: Choose which best describes this person after you got to know him.
- Nice, honest, caring, responsible.
- Arrogant, liar, lazy, irresponsible.
- Often charming, deceptive, manipulative, void of emotion.
- Hard, isolated, uncommunicative, private.
I will publish the "correct" test results as they should be if I or the person you did the test about fit/s the criminal profile the test is based on - as well as the result in regard to myself as it actually looks in comparison with the criminal profile of the test - on: